This yummy, hot and tangy soup is zero rated on the Weight Watchers scale. It’s also incredibly easy to make.
- 4 large red peppers, deseeded + roughly chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- One garlic clove, squished /chopped
- Tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1.5l of stock
- Grated rind and juice of a large lime
- Either fresh red chilli, chilli powder or chilli for cheats in a jar – as much as you can take
- Food processor is essential
Sweat the peppers, onion and garlic in a covered pan over a low heat until softened – about 10mins. Stir in the tomato puree and chilli; add the stock. Transfer the whole lot to the processor and whizz until smooth. Add more stock if required. Just before serving, stir in the lime juice and rind.