Mexican in origin, this hot tomato side-salad works well with anything.
- About eight juicy tomatoes, well chopped
- One or two cloves garlic (crushed)
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped (those jars of ready made â€˜freshâ€™ coriander are OK tooâ€¦ but coriander powder wonâ€™t do)
- Juice of a lime
- A few spring onions, finely chopped
- Half a teaspoon of chilli paste/harissa/chilli powder
Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Add as much garlic / chilli as you feel you can take!